Data we collect and why we collect it
When you contact David Zellmer for Senate District 14 through this website, we ask you to provide information. In addition, we request that you provide such information as your name, telephone, email address, and other additional information. The information provided will be reviewed by David Zellmer for Senate District 14 for purposes in responding to your inquiry.
- First and last name
• Company, home, postal, or other physical address
• Other contact information, for example, telephone number, fax number, email address, and other similar information
• Any other information provided by you in order for us to evaluate whether we are able to assist you Examples of scenarios where our visitors provide their personal information include, but may not be limited to:
• Emailing, calling, or communicating with David Zellmer for Senate District 14.
• Posting a question or comment through the site.
• Participating in an online survey.
• Requesting inclusion in an email or other mailing list.
• Any other business-related reason.
We provide you the opportunity to agree or decline to give your personal information via the Internet. David Zellmer for Senate District 14 will inform you of the purpose for the collection. If you send correspondence to David Zellmer for Senate District 14, such as emails or letters, we may collect such information into a file specific to you. We may use the information in the file we maintain and other information we obtain from your current and past use of the website for campaign purposes.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day. Some pages on this site may use “cookies”—small files that the site places on your hard drive for identification purposes. A cookie file can contain information such as a user ID to track the pages visited, but the only personal